Not all human foot are born equal the same as with shoes, especially golf shoes. Shoes for this sport is highly dedicated and with spikes under them until recent design geniuses with their technology changed the world and introduced spike-less shoes. The important thing for any pair of shoe is to get us from one point to another in a stable comfort.
Picking the Perfect Shoes
Forget buying a new pair online unless you want the same exact ones that you currently have, like a little twin brother. If the shoes are of another model and brand all together it be better to go out there and shop inside a physical store. You really do not want to walk all the way to the 18th hole on shoes that hates you.
Spike or no spike – Stability on a grassy field is important especially when the grass is wet. You also want to be able to walk around with them in multiple kinds of terrain.
Boot design or sandal design – think about the 4 seasons or 2 season depending on where you are in the world. Yes, there is such a thing as a golf shoes in the form of sandals for the tropics or for summer. If you don’t want them stick to breathable shoes in summer. But fully insulate your feet against moist and cold in autumn and winter. Materials used must meet then seasons too.
Comfort – need I say more about this? You will definitely have 9 or 18 holes and between them there are standing and walking.
Price and Value – pro, beginner, playing for fun, retirees looking to kill time. We all want that perfect pair to meet budget. A club set and all those golfing necessities are expensive enough as they are.
Best golf shoes in the market
Here is a little list of the top golf shoes in the market in no particular order:
- Skechers Go Golf Elite 2 golf shoes – High level performance, high level support, and breathable while keeping your feet dry.
- Ecco Biom Hybrid 2 golf – Best spike-free shoes, best traction in spike-free shoes, and snug fit like your golf gloves.
- FootJoy Freestyle – breathable, comfortably snug and supportive, a bit expensive but very worth it, and lightweight.
- Adidas Powerband Boa Boost – comfort is its nickname, lots of toe room, genius shoe lace, climate-proof, and got limited style and colour variety.
- Nike Lunar Control II – balance of comfort and support, you won’t slip on any grass with this, and you will not regret the cost.
- Adidas Adipure Flex golf shoes – best for the autumn and winter, more stability on any sort of moist or frosted grass, let the aftermath of the rain not bother you and play golf.
- That’s it and hope you find those shoes fit for your foot.